0

who's that GOLDEN SHADOW?


Did you read th newspaper yesterday/today?
J.K Rowling divulged that Dumbledore IS A GAY.
See? Even a series of bOok that are meant for kids, have a GAY character inside.
I think th Christian/religious people will dislike her (nd th series of bOok) even more. Aww. DON'T DISCRIMINATE LARH.

*******************************


If there is one reason I'd chop off my hair (out of anger), it'd be th fact that it's causing pimples on my back.
If there is one reason I'd cut my nails (willingly), it's be th fact that I'm hurting myself while bathing.

Listen tO The Weakness In Me by Joan Armtrading. It was said tO be a lesbian lOve sOng.
Haha. It seems like I'm promoting lesbianism/gay-ism here. Opps. Just that I think they should enjoy th same rights nd privileges hetereosexual couples dO. LOL x)

Going for RTP tml. I think it's gonna be fun; considering th fact that I just have tO press th buttons nd answer th questions. Whee~

I can dO KateM. for BCM. I'll so happy((:
POM IS BORING SHIT. Esp when th lecturer is not at all like what classmate* says, he's a pleasure to our eyes. Certainly no, in my case. =x

p s/ *I'm so anticipating tomorrow morning:D
p p s/ ahma's going for operation in 2days' time. God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top