0

Everyone else is just average.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tadaah!
This is what I've been anticipating all night (last night)! Breakfast (finally) from MUMU. ((: *BIG GRINS
Alrights larh, I'm so excited cos after knowing her for 4years, this's th first time she initiated to make me sOme breakfast. x)

Gone down tO BBDC this afternoOn. RAR! I think I made a total FOOL of myself in th rOom when I started tO do th RTP can! I thought we had to use our finger (th finger print part) to drag th cursor on th screen -it IS a touch screen- nd guess what?! You actually only have tO tap th screen with your nails. GREAT. I even thought that I was so suay to have a faulty computer that I changed my seat lor. Bet th gurl seating next to me earlier on is laughing at my silliness now. *roll eyes

Anyway, MUMU nd I went tO IMM for lunch in th afternoOn. If you've been there, you should know there's a restaurant called BaoLuoWanXiang. We've tried th dimsum before nd it was great! But I'd tell you, all th other fOod are not recommended. Absolutely NOT. Becos we tried it nd it wsa BLOODY SALTY.
See our rating;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HAHAHA!

By th way, dO you know that kids nowadays are so freakking blessed? Not only th have fanciful barbiedOlls nd electrical consoles (PSP etc), even those mini cars you see in th mall are sO advanced;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See, they even have a screen. How great. o.O

Halloween is nearing. Take a lOok at this SUPER BIG pumkin
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Can't see a much difference?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
How about this?
It costs 45bucks; th big one. OMG. I'm definitely not one of those who'd spend 45bucks on buying a pumkin, especially just for a days' festival. =x

I coOked chicken chOp for my fOlks for dinner. Alrite. It tasted NICE. But th afterwOrk's tedious. =x
I had to mOp th flOor twice nd mummie did that for another 3times. Anyway, she practically moped nd wiped th entire kitchen again. How not very great.

Did you know?

David Copperfield was charged with rape in tOday's news. So there there, his upcoming shows in Southeast Asia are all cancelled nd postponed indefinitely. No matter true or not, it hurts his reputation. Hopefully he's fine; he's a goOd magician! Luckily ahbOo, mumu nd I have not bought th tickets for his perfOrmance in S'pore yet. We intended to gO together. Luckily. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top