0

family gathering @ at farmart, agn

Actually I've already heading t bed (barely slept for 5hours nd went for ITB paper cos of a terror Baby created). But while waiting for him t reach home, I thought I should blog about th family dinner earlier on. In case of blog debt. Lol.



Anw if ya'll don't know, tday is known as 人日 which simply means it's everyone's birthday. So literally HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL(:


Like what I said earlier t Bimbocuixiang tday, I like CNY cos of th family gatherings we'd have. Of course angpows play a part too la, free money leh, tell me who'd don't like or reject. But I think th main objective is for th family t 團圓 nd be together at least once a year whn normally everybody'd busy with their own life.
So every year's 人日 we'd gather at my 1st uncle's house for dinner. But for th past consecutive 2years we've been going t farmart for dinner. which is good if only their speed of serving could be faster.


So anw, 人日 so we had a yusheng. Technically first time this year. Did once at th chalet but was slipshod la.

It always looks very salivating but everytime also "lao-ing", th younger gen would leave th yusheng t th adult t finish it.

Waiting for th legendary biker, my brother la.

Getting all hyped up! Ready nd go!!
Bimbocuixiang, now can see my granny le horh. Nd pls horh, my photography skills is SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOURS!!



Nd after th yusheng we just sat down nd continue eating th very delicious food!
I only remembered t take photos AFTER th plates are all almost polished clean!
Mummie nd brother were th greatest people pls, they peel crab for me la! Like how right, but they managed t do it. SWEET!

Im sure most of ya'll know im scared of this thing that walks on 4s right. *refuse t mention it's name on my blog*
When we reached th carpark of my uncles's house, there were 2 of them. Th moment mummie opened her door I heard it's voice lor! Mad scared i tell you!!
Thn i just stayed inside th car nd waited for it t go away BUT IT DIDNT! So mummie had t go nd make it go away for me. I was at th brink of tears alr lor. But looking at her chasing it away for me, AWWW MAD SWEET!
Aiya, I can't descirbe it la. But you know right, th kinda love a mother show twards her child. Protecting her from her fears. You know my mummie also very timid de lor (but she's not scared of it la) thn she always say I'll protect you, don't be scared. Walao, make me SO TOUCHED pls!!


I like how she always feels like imma kid (even though imma be 21 (SHIT!) this year) nd I'd always be a kid in front of her. She always say I doesn't behave like a 21. Don't relate t th me in front of you ah, cos I'm like totally childish nd sai nai infront of my parents.

Okay, super side track from dinner. Back now.

My Beloved Father. Who wasn't feeling well, awww.
Nd for some reason he thought it'd be fun/funny t sit on th fake cow. LOLOLOL!
So I asked mummie t go over nd take a piccy tgt (whatever for, now I wonder).


So yea, ended dinner within 1.5hours nd it cos 400bucks I think? We ate damn alot of stuff la. Mad full!

Okay, Baby's home.

Who's cooler?
HAHAHA, I know la. Nobody'd say me. ROFL. But aiya, for th fun only. Though I do wish I could ride my own bike someday.


Kk, sleepytime. Oyasumi mina san! Much love(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top