0

flooooooodyou!

Obviously I am very much in love w this baby eeyore Baby bought for me.
Was inpromtu but I think he was sweet enough t drag me into
th shop nd let me choose what I want.
He was suggesting all sorts of Domo & Eeyore soft toys but in the nd
I chose this(:


Mummsie nd Daddie both said it was cute.
She even played w it.
Lol.


Mad love my Babyboy!
Happy V Day Baby,
though we didn't really get t celebrate it.
Gnna be v optimistic nd say thr's gnna be
many many more Vday for us.
So doesn't matter if we skip this year's.
LOL.


Now imma hug this lil cuddly toy t sleep &
be jealous that my Babyboy's so lovely t me, ya'll!!!
Oyasumi! Nd happy CNY! Oh HappyVday as well!


ps. just realised it's alr 1225.
Aiya nvm la. Got th sincerity can alr.
Alr wished on Twitter le la.
Go thr t see my constantly updated tweets.
More up t date than here.
Though I tryna keep both equally dated at th same time.


Okgtgbyex!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top