0

Benefits of myPhone

Given th fact I can now blog, tweet, watch youtube, play games, listen t music, nd go online ON THE GO makes this phone fucking worthwhile.

Just like how i'm on th train now, blogging on th move. Mad love this feeling cos I cannt live w/o Internet.
Mad lve my phone!

Anw, am omw t meet Baby for lunch thn mugging w th boys. Can you believe it?! Haha. Mugged w them previously nd it just became a chatting session. LOL, hope th best'd come outta it.

&&& i'm looking forward t th trip w th boys nd Baby of course, t Langkawi!!
Might be a nearby trip but it's w th boys. Nv really been outta town w friends before
Actually yes, trip t venting w Baby, bff nd her gurlf.
Maybe should plan a trip e my gurls t somewhr? But not genting anymore!
Ha, so I'm looking forward t this. Though it's freaking long away - April!!

So meanwhile, down t earth nd start mugging!! Ciao(V)







new fringe.
xoxo mina:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top