0

in cny mood still

First day of CNY was with Baby nd his mum t his aunt's house t bainian! Woke up so early in th morning t go his house t bainian t his mum first.
First time ever had bbq style for CNY lunch. I mean like normally at my granny's place it's always steamboat. But this time it's bbq w Baby nd his relatives.
It was nice! Just like those grill steamboat you get at Marina. Ooh, nice! Love th black pepper chix especially. Om nom nom!
But we left early, cos Baby had t go back t work. Basically he's working doubly hard this new year, cos he wnna take me on a holiday before we go langkawi! Woohoo! But of course, that is if he could manage since he gotta save for his bike as well.

First photo on da nian chu yi! :)
Nd it's also VDay:)
*spread th love*

Didn't take much photos on th first day, since it was a short one. Anw Baby bought this uber cute Eeyore for me as a VDay present.
Mad lve him, nd th eeyore. It's been a long time since I hugged a softee t bed. :)

my new best friend. LOL. She's superr cute, called me her best friend cos my phone have many games for her t play.
She even called me what time i'd go down t th chalet cos she wanna play w th games. LOL.
Went off t paternal granny's place t bainian before going back t my maternal uncle's chalet on chu er. Didn't even bother t wear new clothes cos thought we were heading straight t th chalet. In th end inpromtu nd went over t granny's place. But nvm, cos not v close w them. They won't/don't even know it's not a new dress. Um.
Nd this's a legendary food cabinet that's even older than my daddy. It's been around before he was born I think? Lol. No matter whr my granny/uncle move t (they live tgt), they'd bring this food cabinet along. Despite th fact they live in landed property (I mean like, this thing doesn't match what).

Bro on his Baby. LOL. He calls his precious bike his Baby><
I'm like his fan, taking piccys of him on th bike th whole time on PIE. Obviously I was in mummie's car la.
Meet my best friend agn. She decorated this herself you know!
Lol. Okay la, abit genius for a 5year old.
Nd this is what you'd almost definitely see in a family chalet.
Mahjong!! I didn't get t play AT ALL lor. -.-
Did play ban luck though. Won 9bucks.
Lol. Ok la, better than don't have. Heehee.

So th 2nd day of chalet was mine solely cos almost all families (ie all relatives) couldn't stay for another night.

Invited th boys over. Okay, only Sam nd Bob (hahaha!) came.
They stayed over nd we chatted until 5/6am.
Got really bored at night n went t Ehub for a rounda pool.
Um, technically I just sat thr t watch em play. Lol.

We managed t wake up on time t check out nd went for Mac's Deluxe brekky. That was th amount of sugar nd blabla nd utensils they gave us. Crazy load of it. Free or what! O.o

Okay so that basically sums up my chu yi t chu san. Oh, nd I went for shopping w mummsie on chu san morning. Ha. Managed t get a new (Triumph) bikini. Totally mysterious lor, my Esprit bikini bottom suddenly went missing! So Baby bought me a new one. Totally love it, orange colour! Lol.

Okay. My eyes are so tired now pls. Blogging sucha long post from phone CAN BE TEDIOUS!!

Imma go back nd watch Baby at dota (-.-) nd I promise I'd resume revision tmrw!!

That's all for now nd still,
HAPPY CNY mina!! =D
ps/ i used 11% of my battery t update this sia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top