0

right from my heart♥


Baby have been with me for th past 3days straight.
Chalet nd stayover at my place for 2days. But i just can't get enough of him!
Now that he's been at work for 9hours nd I can't find him (phone has no battery),
i miss him even more :(

I'm just letting time pass, doing nothing.
Nothing constructive at all.
Haven't felt this way for some time.
Like he's th world t me. Nd whn he's not around,
my world stops revolving.
:(
So clingy tday. Maybe cos his phone's now working,
uncontactable, makes me miss him even more.


WHY AM I SO CLINGY TODAY?!?!

Okay i just saw smthg (on my windows sidebar)
Baby ah, i've loved you for th past 555 days!
Long or what?! HAHA!

Abrupt ending.
i just wanna snuggle w Baby:(
lvoe you much, though you're a lil monster sometimes.
i wanna be with you, always.
(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top