0

presentation week!

Presentation week! Like, three presentations in a row. Well at least one's down. Okay anw, tday was a rather meaningless day in school. Except that we hafta present a business proposal. Srsly, always thought that imma lucky kid. Cos i have my gurls w me t endure everyday nd make everyday bitchy fun!

Two of my favourite gurls; Mel nd Xanny.

See how good I am t you okay, bimbo!



As we were walking t MP for lunch, realised that we were all in black except for Caiting. Okay, Alicia as well. But at least it's also a dull colour. Random pictures la. But mad love these gurls(:

Was at CWP ytd nd bought lingerie. Look at th bag!

Aiya, i know upside down. But you can tilt your head t read la. Don't make me re upload it.
Anw, I was saying. When I saw this, I totally twitted this for Mel. Spoilt brat. Heh!

Am waiting for Baby t end lesson nd meet him. Off t Queenstown again t shop!! =D
Actually im a lil lazy t go out.. Cos alr bathed nd settle down. BUT I WANNA GO SHOPPING WITH BABY!! So imma drag my feets out later. Tad hungry. Shit

Gnna end th post with 2 things. My current favourite bracelet (from my favourite boutique!)

nd my all time favourite (ANTM) photo. Mad love her pointed legs; forgot what it's called, there's a term for it. Nvm.

MAD NICE, THIS PHOTO!!
Kthnxbye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top