0

rnaodm

Didn't wanted t come home tday.
Nd th moment I reached, I rushed into my room like thr's a magnet pulling me twards it.


Idk, but have been getting such feelings lately.
It's only around last year that I realise there were actually times where I wnna run away from home, for no good reasons.
Just wnna be away from my safe haven, away from people who truely love nd care about me.
I wnna be away from my house, but I wnna be in my room.
But th thing is you gotta be in your house before you could get t your room, which is why I'm eventually back home.
Don't say I'm weird.
Thr must have been times where you just wanna run away. Nd you don't want anyone t find you.


As I grow up, as I get more independent, I get that feeling more often.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still v close w my parents, still tell them everything under th sun.
But I just feel like running away now.
Maybe it's th exam stress?





I'll be back soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top