0

last christmas

FRIED TOFU WITH PORK FLOSS at 香港茶餐厅 (IMM)
It was always on th menu, but I order it only when I dine with my mum.
So being a good daughter, I treated my folks t dinner there just now.
It's always fun t hang out with them, nd I realise it's been some time since I went out with them.
So I agreed when Daddy ask if I wanna join them for dinner.

My uber cool folks!
LOVE them t bits nd pieces yo!

Nd I tell you, mummie's car is damn cool please.
She's got blingbling on th i-dont-know call what! xD
He insisted on exchanging bags with me nd forced me t take a picture of him!
LOL. Th very windy wind blew his hair t th side, look so funny! xD
Actually he don't look bad with my bag uh. =B
Let's exchange bag, Starfish(:
Okay la, before he 掐死我. Actually is I insisted on exchanging bags de la. Nd I force him t let me take a picture. =x
Gege, let's change bag la. I think Guess suits you! LOL!


Oh my oh my!
My back, thighs, stomach are experiencing cramps of th century. Ok, a bit exaggerating.
But it's been a freakking long time since I did so much exercise.
I kept repeating t Daddy that I ran a total of 4.8km for 2 days so many times that he said he could feel how proud I was of myself. Lol.
My stomach is so pain that it hurts even when I laugh. My back are so pain that I couldn't even squat down t pick something I drop. My thighs are so pain that I have t plop myself down when I need t seat down.
T_T 难过-ing.

I think I have a revised list of things t buy. I need new hp pouch, pumps, mouse, earring, shaver, earpiece, socks, lingerie, facial wash blablabla. Okay, skip th daily neccessities. See how many things I need t buy. I walked around th whole IMM just now nd guess what, they don't have socks (those that you wear when wearing pumps).
Walao. Lousy O.o

Jiayan gonna be a good gurl nd revise her AOFA now. She reckon that ** is not good enough t teach. She understand NUTS about what he says in class. Especially when he'd say you might as well go back t OFA lesson when classmates ask him t repeat th things he just said.
FYI OFA is th basic of AOFA.
Nice uh, such lecturer. Suddenly I think KC would be better. =B
I think I need a KBox session please.


Boy I have so much things t say t you.
But I don't know where t start.
不要想太多,cos we're good.
Rmb, we have our reasons for doing what we did.
不要觉得不好.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top