0

MANGO STICKKKKKKKY RICE=D

Okay. Back from FoodFair with folks(:
IMMA HAPPY GURL cos I bought Thai Mango Sticky Rice=D
*yums*
Th whole place was packed as always. I felt like my bag was going t be torn from squeezing through th sea of people. =x

Damn. Ever since I laid my eyes on that Guess bag, I just couldn't stop thinking about it. So I tried t psycho mummydearest t buy it for me. She didn't agreed. BUT SHE DIDN'T DISAGREE TOO! I always say I'd pay for it myself everytime but I only pay th "downpayment". =B
Gonna bring her back t Bugis soon t get her shoe nd dres nd my bag!
Dear Guess TRANSPARENT, i miss you nd i'm gonna make you mine! waaaaaait foooooor meeee xD



I hate it when you don't believe what I say.
It may be a small matter, but sometimes it's th small matter that shows how I really am.
I believe you wholeheartedly nd trust you alot.
Sometimes I just hope you could too, nd don't doubt my words.
When I say I won't, I won't.
Even if I don't understand th rationale behind your request I'd still do it.
Nd all I want is for you t trust me too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top