0

Victoria's Secret!

-EDITED-
Jiayan is very depressed now.
Cos she didn't managed t get her bag tday.



Hurhurh. So we tried both Bugis nd Orchard. But none of th other designs were t my liking. I only want that TRANSPARENT. I whined nd whined nd whined.

Then Mummy said I could take my time t shop for other bags, cos she's gonna pay for my new bag! Nd I told her about Victoria's Secret nd how I've laid my eyes on some of them. So she took a look nd said I'll pick my choice nd she's gonna pay!

***I'VE GOT TH BEST MUMMY ON EARTH***



I don't care if th design's not th latest, th price is not worth it, it looks small blablabla.

Victoria's Secert is so god damn gorgeous pleeeeeease.

[[click t enlarge]]
Which do you think is nicer?
Tag me! (:

I just have a thing for transparent/semi-transparent nd BIG bags!
Okay. Now I don't know which t choose.
Awww, can I have all? xD
All 6 are so pretttttaaaaayyyyy!


BAGS T KILL FOR!!


Why are there no VS outlets in Singapore?!
T_T


Anyway, on another note.
I've finished watching ANTM Cycle11.
I DON'T LIKE TH WINNER AT ALL.
It's Mckey not Samantha!
Doesn't she just screeeeeeammm HIGH FASHION t you?
I don't know what made they chose McKey over her.
I think Samantha'd be such a MUCH MUCH better choice.
Okay. Enough of th ANTM rant. Since Analeigh nd Elina's alrdy out.
Now even Samantha didn't win!


Alright. There's a maternal gathering tomorrow at Sakura.
ahma's treating us t it.
WOOHOO.
I love love family gathering on my maternal side!


Suddenly I'm reminded of something dreadful.
Urgh! There's a test for PublicRelations coming next week. Omg.
I don't even remember when is it.
Nd speaking of this, sunnychow has been a real pain in th ass recently!
I think he's probably having pms or memopause.
Scolding everyone when only one person did smthg wrong.
Urgh. He's getting more nd more hard t be around.
i don't like him.


Okay. Off t bath.
Mummy's calling(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top