0

VISTA SIDE BAR IS LOVE.

I SUPER LOVE LOVE LOVE MY VISTA SIDE BAR NOW CAN!

Cos I modified nd personalized it t ALL PURPLE!
LOL.

Was trying t key in stuff t the calendar. Then realise that there are so many different cool widgets available online.
WINDOWS LIVE GALLERY 万岁!!
-万岁meant long live-
LOL, Syaz commented that I should add translation t whatever entried I wrote in Mandarin so she would understand. xD
So there, special one, 万岁 meant long live. So
LONG LIVE WINDOWS LIVE GALLERY!

Anyway, I'm been exceptionally HIGH tday. For god-knows-what-reason. I've been entertaining them3 for th whole day.
From those random blonde jokes t th I insist I want Combo 1 nd not Golden Deal 1 at LJS. xD
Am I on drug? Or is it aftermath of a major setback? x=

It's ChickenDay celebration tomorrow. Planned t have KFC for lunch with them3. But might not be going anymore, cos Chuachua/Laoda ain't able t make it.
Ask me ask me! What is ChickenDay! LOL.

Anyway t top off my craziness tday, here's a funneh one:
If you call quiz quizzical, then what d'you call tests?

Cheerios!

OMG. Sumo House crave. If no KFC tomorrow then I want SUMO HOUSE!

Okay. Thanks t Xinli, Energy schedule in Singapore!
20Nov: 抵新.
21 Nov: Bishan Junction 8 Top of th 8 [[另类人生]] 签书会 @ 7pm.
22 Nov: 音乐魔鬼嘉年华会Music Monster Festival Singapore Expo @ 7pm.
23 Nov: Singapore Bookfest at Suntec Convention Hall 拍照会@ 4pm.
24 Nov: 离开.
Actually just serves as a reminder for myself. Cos I might forget it. Perhaps I'm going? With Chloe/LiLing/XinLi? O.o
Should I go?
Mummy asks, why chase after a married man? Dang, totally joy killer. But uh, it's true leh. Why should I spend money chasing other people's 老公. Lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top