0

一首最美丽的歌曲, 两部悲伤的电影

Greetings Earthlings~


I'm back from th short short hiatus(:
Don't cha just miss me? xD
Anyway, I've been busy going out everyday for th past few days!


So let's recall what I did on Wed, accompanied Starfish t cut his hair before school. Which I'm sure many of you have seen alrdy! xD
Nd we had dinner together at TURTLE HOUSE;

ps/ thanks for eng siew-ing me by having hanghe for dinner, gege(:
you're th best! =D


Thurs was work after school nd our pay came! So we were very very distracted from work nd started thinking of how t spend th pay. LOL! In th end we went t Ikea, nd had MEATBALLS for dinner!
Lalala~
Jiayan is a happy gurl!


Skipped school nd work again on Friday. Starfish came over nd we nua-ed th day away. Nd had dinner together with foursome at TURTLE HOUSE again at night.
Spent some time at 秘密基地. Haven't gone there with Starfish for awhile, nd I've always liked going there with him. Doing nothing but just talk nd enjoy each other's company(:




Th not-so-nice fluff ice (or smthg like that) at Anchor Point. =/
We were disappointed. =.=


Then we went out again yesterday t City Plaza (?) nd Bugis t shop for mushroom's formal wear.
When she was trying out th clothes, th 3 of us happen t look at th mirror at th same time.

Kinda comical? =B



Told ya Starfish has been secretly in love with Laoda. =/

Probably facial on tuesday with Starfish if he's not working.
Yayness! I finally bought a new bag t replace th spoiled bucket bag nd socks=D
I definitely need a HP pouch please. But it's hard t find one that I like. T_T
I saw a Domo-kun (recent liking!) it cost 1o.90 nd it's kinda small. Then we saw a Stitch's. Uber small. Cannot fit at all. *depressed*

Argh. I wanna sing! I wanna K! I wanna go K-Box nd sing!
mushroom, let's use th uber attractive voucher soon! XD


Very random, but Elina Ivanova is OUT! OMG. My favourite gurl is out! She's such a control freak, nd I guess that's what got her eliminated. Cos she couldn't let go of herself in th photoshoots.
Pine hopes on Samantha or Analeigh (don't you think this's such a sweet name!) now. I don't really like Samantha, but she's getting stronger nd her pictures are kinda mind blowing- according t the judges. ps/Nigel Barker is HOT!
Ok. Left with 4. Let's see who'll be ANTM.
I sure hope either S or A would win. I'm starting t dislike Marjorie nd Mckey. =/


Addicted t Mayday's 突然好想你。Nice uh! Go listen t it. Anw, new blog song, mushroom dedicated it t me. Lol! Sylvester Sim's (my used t be favourite Singapore Idol contestant!)
希望. I love love th lyrics. (:


Alright.

I'm off minasan! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top