0

hello baby.

feat. Katherine Moennig




During CDP yesterday,
mrSunnychow asked us t write down some of our career choices..

[[click t enlarge]]
if you can't decipher what I wrote.


I seriously need t get new
  • HP pouch.
  • mental note t self: no more cushion-y ones. They wear&tear very easily.
  • that pair of starfish earring from Perilini!
  • new mouse.
  • My current lil mousey is cranky. T_T
  • Earpiece.
    Been saying for ever.
  • But uh,
    I seldom use it since I listen t songs on my phone most of th time.
    Maybe I shouldn't buy it.
    But it's purple! xD


    My thighs hurt like crazy from th 2.4km run yesterday.
    Damn proud of Jiayan please!
    Completed th entire run!
    Took quite some time though,
    but at least I finished it=D
    Nd it's not even th actual thing, it was just a trial.
    I gave my best.
    Now it's hurting like some crazy fuck!
    I feel so old.
    LOL!






    这次不是突然,一整天都很想你。

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Back to Top