0

jingle.


A continuation for my ANTM craze.
Clark from Cycle 11; rumored t be Elina's gfriend.
I think this photo's damn nice please!
Such intriguing eyes!

ps/ i seriously need a kbox session SOON.



I worry - that I'd forget th happy times I had.
I'd kill for - another chance, probably.
I'd take a bullet for - family, ctb, starfish(:
I'm determined to - be wary of who I'm gonna give my heart t th next time 'round.
I'm jealous of - people born with silver spoon in their mouth!
My hero is - my dad=D
My obsession - is nothing you'd be interested in.
My weakness - is enough for you t kill me with.
I long to - GO K BOX!
I like - t cuddle up my love on a rainy day.
I hope - I'd get stronger.
I admit - I can't get over you.
I can't help - think of you.
I am - what you're not.
I am not - ugly.
I care - about people who love me.
I describe myself as - a typical Libra.
I don't listen to - what those who doesn't matter says.
I dream - of living by th sea side.
I enjoy - singing in a shower!
I feel - overwhelmed.
Music is - a way t express my untold feelings.
My heart belongs to - starfish.
No one realizes - that I chose t be guillble. (I'm actually very smart =D)
It's hard to believe - how much I've changed over th past months.
I realized that - I haven't bath tday!
Nothing matters if - I have you with me.
It's hard to tell - how much I've been through just by looking at my face!
It kills me that - I can't be like those gurls who can eat without any worries yet remain slim!
One thing I know is - iloveyou.
I would never - ever two time.
I can't stand - things with many holes on/in it. Eeeeks!
I'm sick of - life, somehow.
I'm afraid of - th response I'd get when I say iloveyou.
I tried - nd will not stop trying.
I can't - put it down.
I can't wait until - that 10 years later.
I miss - those good old times. (:
My friends - are people I hold dear t.
I don't want - t regret what I haven't said, many years later.
I have to - let it go.
It seems like - I just can't do it.
I dread - being alone.
The best food - gotta be hanghe!
Paradise, to me, is - me nd you, away from th world.
The biggest turn off is - people who think they know everything when they don't!
The biggest turn on is - music.
I could spend all day - thinking of you.
My biggest pet peeve is - people stepping on my footwear!
I eat a lot of - food?
I will never forget - you.
My inspriration is - music.
I am excited about - nothing, currently.
My favorite song right now is - 突然好想你 by Mayday nd 希望 by Sylvester Sim.
My best friend is - someone I can relate t nd tell her everything about myself without being judged.
I cannot live without - music, family, ctb nd starfish.
My favorite drink is - green apple green tea.
What makes me grateful is - th fact that I can stil express my love for you.
I last laughed - during AOFA just now. *evil joke*
I smiled when - I think of you.
I should warn you - I'd bite. *literally too*
The person that I love the most is - my dad.
I feel most comfortable when I am with - th bestfriend. (:
What makes me laugh is - th kwaytiao drink nd th calendar joke. xD
My favorite restaurant is - probably Pizza Hut.
My favorite kind of movie is - romance.
The sexiest celebrity is definitely - Katherine Moenning, no doubt!
I'll never get over - some things.
I feel fat after - binging on chocolates nd food high in carbs!
This is attractive in the opposite sex - those intriguing eyes.
I'm glad that - I still have you here with me, no matter as what.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top