0

Nd drained

I can't describe how grateful I am to cha970(1)(2). Em, those brackets are there becaus she/he uploads TLW every week faithfully and that is REALLY hard cos ytube is hard on such shows. So her/his account gets banned everytime she/he gets caught.
*sticks thumb and tongue down nd out
ps/ sometimes ytube is lousy!

Anyway, I've been having a great hard time lately. Cos I've been sleeping really late. So much so that I'm feeling awfully bad. Dizzy spells nd nauseous. Oh! I've been having bus sick. WHEN I LOVE TAKING BUS RIDES :(
I almost vomit when I alight th bus everytime. Nd I hate it.
All thanks to Mkt pjt:( It's causing my sleeping time ALOT nd we're presenting it only NEXT WEEK:(
We could have done it through this whole week ND NEXT as well. Argh.

I know it's HAHA, but I'm going KBox with darlings again tml(:
LOVESLOVESLOVES!
I think I can make it? If I don't feel good, I'd of cos give it a miss.

IMSICK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top