0
Just finished watching news. Edison Chen is stepping out of th Hong Kong entertainment circle. Actually, I think that he doesn't have to apologies for the hurt inflicted on those ladies. Cos they did it willingly. Or that seemed th way. And he did not take those photos with th intention of having it leaked out what. It's not his fault. Especially not, when he did not force those female stars to take th photos ma. They should be responsible for their own act.
Hmm, I just think he doesn't have to apologies; afterall it was taken under the consent of both parties.

Another thing, congrats to Singapore for winning over Moscow on th Youth Olympic. I think it's gonna be a big thing for US. WoohoO! Everyone's so enthusiastic and happy about it- saw from th news. And many companies have even alrdy gotten ready congratulation advertisements. The results were resleased at 7pm I think. And by 9pm, there are several congrats advertisements. Lol.

Btw, today is th last day of CNY. BUT I DID NOT GET TO LAU YU SHENG THIS YEAR!
Omg. For th first time down my memory lane, I did not lau yu sheng during newyear lor! Aiyo. WIll it bring bad luck if we don do that during NY? *raise eyebrow

Okay. Tml hafta wake up at 6AM. Shall shuddup nd get onto my *fautly bed to sleep. Speaking of that, I have not gone around to look for pretty and beautiful beds. Mummie says she'll buy a new one for me(:

Goodbye nd takecare everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top