0

123!


I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU!
BOOHOOS!
I'm having droppy eyes, hot forehead, blocked nose and a SUPER NOISY surrounding.

Classmates are discussing about online games nd one lecturer WHO DOESNT TEACH US playing computer game using one of th comp in our lab CAUSING VERY VERY MUCH DISTURBANCE ND ANNOYNANCE.

Changed my blogskin again cos I realised I had th same bkgrd image as my friend. And I don't like to have th same thing as people that I know. So I decided to change it again. Heh.

I'm so waiting for 5o clock. Lessons would be over nd I can go back home! Esp WITH THAT TOOT TOOT GUY THERE PLAYING COMP GAMES WITH TH VOL ALMOST AT MAX!!

Oh god! I'm feeling so grumpy larh. Still gotta do project ltr when I get home. Boohoos!
I don't like such life. But anyway, there's a break coming up in two days? Might be even need to come to school on NY eve:D

ps/ im buying new handphone(:
but i don't know which to buy o.O

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top