0

Little L~

This is th present we gave to Germaine(:
She love it so much that she teared a little!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERMAINE:D

I made MUMU take a picture with th flower; but it seems like she really liked taking photo with th flower(:
I find th flower very prettay too! (buy me sunflower for me birthday this year kays, people!)
********************************************************

Slowly he picks up a cigarette and lights it up. He walks towards th window
and seat by it. He lifts his head up and stares at the red sky.
A storm is
brewing.
And then, I walk in gently. Not wanting him to realise my absence,
not wanting to disrupt his train of thought. I look at him from behind, seeing
the smoke of the cigarette disappearing as they float up towards th sky.
He
had many expressions written over his face. I see a tear trickling down his
cheek. He is crying.
I retreat and walks away.
I too, am at lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top