0

When you see RED, you se BLUE!

Got it from KC, kinda lame but funneh!

Had a great time laughing through th whole WPB lesson today. Ever since project's done, we have nothing to do in class. But we hafta stay there at least until 430pm :( Badbadbad.

This week's ben passing VERY slowly. It's only thursday tml. But it's Germiane's birthday! Shall post our present for her tml. I like it myself so much can! =p

Btw, th back of my head is hurting again. Yes, AGAIN. Why th fcuk am I getting this? I really don't know what's wrong. It's been on and off for 8years. Yes, 8 freakking years. Ever since I'm in pri5, its stuck with me. Like I need it, but it's there! ROAR~!

Omg. I can't wait for this week to end:(

ps/Thanks for hearing out and be interested in what we do in school. It's a BIG deal to me(: It makes me feel that you care. ReallyY

pps/I'm really happy that you like th present so much(: It made me feel that all my brain crackking nd everything worthwhileY

Great. My headpain is TOTALLY killing me now. I'm gonna sleep a little until tml starts again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top