0

Boohoos!

Qianhui is a bad gurl.
She forbid mumu to tell me what she did to her hair. And it seems like she doesn't intend to let me touch her hair!
But I stil saw nd TOUCHED it yesterday. WELL, I DEFINITELY HAD A SHOCK OF MY LIFE. My dear sweetie, what did you do to your hair? What's gotten into you?
Alas, I thought it looked not bad on you(:
ps/ you're really happening. omg.


Anyway, I went down to CityHall yesterday la. Went to find shifu
and had a chat with him. Cos it's SUPER BORING there considering there are no people there! Omg. Th business there overall is POOR de lor. Oh! I saw huahua too. After like? Half year? Th last time I saw him was on NationalDay. Anyway, I stayed for an hour plus nd went down to Vivo for dinner with mumu after that.

Btw, I alrdy gotten my contacts(: Have I mentioned earlier? Take a look!
Photobucket
NICE?
Haha!

New Year is coming like, in three days' time? Boohoos! I don't know how am I going to spend my cny this time round. How abt you people? But definitely will be meeting up with Ctb` on saturday or sunday? We're going to Mary nd Nelson's house:D
Btw, I have so many wanna-watch movies. Date me date me!(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top