0

Low, lower, LOWEST

Photobucket
Photobucket
And us too.


Yesterday, KBox nd Neoprints again and lastly to vivO for laOda nd SHIFU(:
Cabbed down cos we made laOda angry; she waited for us for at least an hour for dinner.
A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN. Haha.

Went to Bugis and Orchard with sister today.
Photobucket
Sidetrack. Yeah la, we do look alike. And we even think alike. And we even do th same things at th same time. We adjusted our bag strap which is over our right shoulder at the same time.
I did enjoy my trip out with you today(: Hope you enjoy it too!


We went to BasicBeauty nd was standing next to a couple nd I overheard their conversation;
Girl: I wanna buy this -taking a box of make up remover tissue- It's only a dollar.
Guy: Take all three la -only 3 left on th shelf-
Girl: Really? -looked at boyfriend feelinf surprised-
Guy: Take la, I pay for you. -pause a while- Den you will love me more.
My god. You love is only worth $3?

Btw, we spent $5 each in BasicBeauty. Because of what tt girlfriend said $1 only nd we bought th makeup remover tissue AS WELL. Nd when we reach th counter, there's this mascara selling at 4bucks instead of normal price at $11. She took one nd I got tempted as well. Tada, there goes 5bucks because of what others do nd say. T.T
Cannot control myself.

Anyway, I'm borrowing Jay's concert dvd from Sweetie! Can't wait to get it(: WOOHOO!
Wanted to buy de, but kinda waste money, cos I also won't watch it more than once. Somemore I don't do collection on his stuff.

Aww, the fair's ending this coming Tuesday:( Nd I won't get to send my shifu off cos bad GT made his flight in th middle of th night. I don't understand why:(
Den I won't get to send him off. Nd th other shifu might not be able to go as well, cos it's Thursday morning. Schooling la:(
But anyway, I'm just reminded that both shifu nd guangtou laoda'll be taking th midnight flight. Even if I go send th others off on Thursday, I'd be sending ahqiang only. =/
Might as well don't go; if not gonna skip school o.O

Oh my. Look at th time now. I was intending to watch L Word after blogging. Now I'll watch it in my sleep.

I wanna hear your voice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top