0

TIRED


I DISLIKE MARKETING PJT.
*you drives me crazy literally

So many things to update about! Life's been a BUZZ for me these few days. *tired


There's SMP Talk today. Woke up at 5am just to accompany those little kids to dover. *raise eyebrows
But it was fun; considering th fact tt my leg doesn't hurt anymore cos I bought a new pair yesterday. Moolahs flying away~


Nd we went to KBox yesterday after school! (:
Much loves!
With mary also, but we didn't take a group photo- so just this(:
WE TOOK NEOPRINTS!
LOL! That's something big for me. Cos I haven't took it for a looong time. Shall upload them another time!


MUMU has been coming to my house consecutively fro MANY days. Why? Because of MARKETING PJT. Omg. We stayed up till 1am just to do th project. I HOPE WE CAN SCORE GREATLY. Not well, but greatly. Mr SUNNYSIDEUP, we put in a lot of effort. Recgonise it. Pretty please?

Anyway, decided to went for movie last minute with MUMU. CJ7 is nice but waste of money nd time. Omg. Th doggy is cute lar, but th show is STUPID.
There's so many movies recently. Kungfu, CJ, Jumper, PS ILY, Leap Year, Sky Love. Bah! money money money!

Oh yes! Guess what?
I got to meet up with all Ctb members except Baba darling. You know, I'm happy. Really. Cos Ctb are all busy with ther own stuff. It's hard for us to meet up, on weekdays. But now they're having holidays (nd they're taking initiative to meet up) no matter for what. From borrowing of vcds to singing K.
I REALLY LOVE MY FRIENDS CAN! (:

ps/ I really wanna GET A TATTOO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top