0

When even Vodka doesn't help.


EVEN SANTA FEEL LONELY THIS CHRISTMAS.


I had a BAD day cos I got a dressing down (one of th worst in my entire life till now!) from mummie.
I had a GREAT day cos I got a treat to Swens from daddy.
But I guess. Being scolded, followed by a sumptous dinner treat doesn't make one's mOod better. I'm practically blinking back my tears while swallowing down th fOod. But th exchange of few smses with sweetie definitely made me felt better.


It's Christmas Eve in one minute's time. So what? Christmas is not part of me this year. Yeah, just this year. 2yrs ago, on th street greeting everyone you see with a BIG BIG smile on your face saying MERRY XMAS. 1yr ago, staying at mary darl's place nd cOunting dOwn with all those lOvely ppl. Well this year, I'M GONNA STAY HOME. Yes, stay home. Not even to friend's place. No last minute plan either. I'm just gOnna STAY HOME.

I don't know. It just seems like th festive joy didn't hit on me this time round.
But if there's really a Santa out there, I do hOpe my wish'd cOme true.
'cOs I think I've been a pretty gOod gurl this year.


I think I'm lOsing myself. Like, everything is cOming hard on me. EVERYTHING. Now, I do feel like a COMPLETE LOSER!
How does it sOund like to yOu, to end one's life this Christmas?

ps/ th mOon is shining so brightly into my roOm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top