0

It's not going to be a COLOURFUL entry


Who do you think you are to cause SO MUCH unhappiness in my family, to make us all worry all th time, to do this to us when you're in THE WRONG, when you let us down in th first place?
You know what, just FUCK YOU!

I totally believe in KARMA nd that is what that is going to happen to you. Just wait, honey.
Nd I won't let you harm any of my family members.

Oh! *throws both hands in th air
I just needa get it off my chest. It's just so m*therfu*king to hear all these bullshits again man. Grow up! Just get things done nd over with. Carry on with each of our life on our own man!
****************************************

On a MUCH lighter note. 2oo7 is ending in 2days. Excluding today which is ending in like, 2 nd a half hour!
I WANNA EMBRACE 2008 HAPPILY! nd please let me be able to do so, willya?
I don't do resolutions nd this year's no exception. I know I can't keep them with me for long. So why make yourself guilty at th end of th year thinking that you did not stick tO them through th year? (:

Anw. I was greeted by a DEAD lizard this morning when I woke up. It was found dead at my sbalcOny. IT TOTALLY FREAKKKED ME OUT. I think Mummie killed it by mistake. =x
It's just SO GROSS. I still shivers when I think of it now, eeewww!

I'm gonna be sO BUSY for th comingup few weeks. Holiday=mummie's cookie business. So there there. I'm not really enjoying my holiday (though I have days out nd sleep in till really late) cOs I gotta help out in that businnes, get started fOr sch in one weeks' time, get ready fOr GTFair in one week's time!

I'm like a CLOWN! Juggling so many things at a time. But it's gonna be FUN(:
I just hOpe that my bOdy's able to take it. Like, I won't fall ill next year. Please? Not even flu, headaches, backaches. Em, maybe headaches? Since I've got them with me since 10yr old! I'm gonna miss them if they're gone. Heh!

Alrites, gotta go now(:
Catch up with my 12hours beauty sleep, like Wenli(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top