0

SICK


MOTO Q
This is th new phone from Motorola. It's jus like a personal computer.
Email support; yes. 3G support; yes.
Music Player; yes. Bluetooth; yes.
Talktime; 546minutes! Th only thing that I don't really like is that it's 2megapixel.
But anyway, th main feature of this phone is like a PDA phone. So I guess it doesn't matter even if it's not 3.2mgpx? (:
I think all business man should consider this phone, it comes in BLACK nd SILVER! There's also a MUSIC version of it, meant for people who like music & everything at the tip of their hand!
This is a worthy buy.

*credits to Nuffnang
************************************
I've been thinking of changing to LiveJournal.
I've fallen sick; flu nd fever.

There's no school tomorrow, cos lecturers are not around nd such. It's great that we don't have to gO to school la, but how can like that de. Aiyo. =x
Although so, more nd more projects are due. All on Monday, in fact. Gosh.

See this?! It's th new version of TSFG! It's th size of an A4 paper ba? super HIGH when I saw it can! Bloody NICE!! Heard they're cOming to Sing on th 22nd? Can't wait tO see them again!! (:

ps/ I AM HUNGRY; from sneezing.
weird i know, but that's me. i get hungry from sneezing too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top