0

Pictures pictures:D

WE LOVE EACH OTHER(:


While waiting for chinyee nd mr.Nel:)

Done nd ready tO gO:D


Had a fine evening last night. Music was great, companions were great(:
Went to MakanSutra (next to DXO) with everyone for late dinner after th concert. We were starving; didnt manage to eat anything before th concert. =x

Went back to darling's house this afternoon to grab our stuff. th five of us slacked there again(:


*Pardon me, I think I'm writing in some weird manner that even I find myself strange. I'm feeling LOST.
I don't know what's wrong either. Just feel very 不踏实~ Kinda uneasy.

There's school tomorrow. How I dread it. Somebody, entertain me please. Make this week and next pass QUICKLY.
ps/ I'm so not looking forward to Christmas still.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top