0

Earthlings(:


Greetings, everyone!


How do you like, being left alone as if you're transparent? Argh. That's how me, mumu nd syaz felt this morning! We met up at 10 tO go back tO sch for a 20minutes meeting. Th thing was supposed ot start at 11 nd guess what? It only started at 12noon! Nd we were really totally treated as if we were transparent lor! They totally ignOre us when we went in nd only started talking tO us at 12, while having a meeting on their own. ROAR!! Lousy Exco, I'd say. *roll eyes

Had lunch at ljs nd left tO meet Ctb(:
It's always fun tO be with them, had a GREAT laugh tOday(: We went tO chinatown fOr interview fOr GT; nd I'm so lOoking fOrward to it pls! I kinda can't wait for it tO come! *beaming


Had a light dinner there nd went tO Scoopz w/o Mary. Discussed abt chalet for a bit nd plans fOr 31dec(:

Aren't they very into it too? So am I! (:

ps/ i think chanting do work. cos thats what i did nd now we're having vodka for chalets!
I think only wenli knows what Im talking abt; cos I told her why vodka wasnt allowed initially. Lol.



Actually I'm kinda tired though. I wanna stay hOme for th next 3 days, to help out in baking ny cookies nd tO relax. I'm getting something like rashes on my palms now for rolling th pineapple fillings intO a lil round ball for JUST 30minutes! It wouldn't be like that in th past. I think my hand's getting a lil sensitive. *hurh

So I'm applying mOisturizer like free! Haha.



Some fOod fOr thoughts,
How does it feels like tO resent th idea of going back tO somewhere you used to be familiar with?
How does it feels like tO know your bf is cheating on you even thOugh you know it's just puppy lOve?
How does it feels like tO be plastics?



Lol! Just some randOm thoughts la!
Good night everyone(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top