0

lOve, jiayan

PICTURE OF TH DAY!

Blurred; Ice Jiayan Qinyi Karen(:


Like finally, she 舍得 tO take a picture with me(:
But actually, i also dOn't like tO take picture in school unifOrm. Heh.


Reminiscing their CHILDHOOD at ToyRUs:)
We were supposed to meet up fOr Alvin and the Chipmunks at vivO tOday. But th ticket was selling so FAST that only th first rOw is left. ROAR!! So in th end we did not watch. Hmm. mumu was disappOinted:(

ND SHE LOST HER WALLET TOO! We don't know how she lOst it also. After we bid gOodbye tO Karen nd Ice, when about to enter th train entrance then did we realise that th wallet was GONE. *hurh
I'm sorry fOr your lOst, mumu(: *huggs
tOmorrow is public hOliday. i'm gOnna stay hOme? *bored
oh! I've been addicted tO ANTM recently. Been watching cycle8&9.
Ctb` finally met up fOr dinner yesterday at malio's place. With Eileen also! Omg. I can only say she's SUPER active nd friendly!
Darling nd I, at malio's place yesterday fOr th steambOat(:
*funneh way tO take a picture, but I'm lovin' it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top