0

spell H O L I D A Y S!!! :D

Hello earthlings!
I'm back:D Haven't been on a hOliday, just BUSY to update. Heh.
School's fine so far since it's HOLIDAYS! (:
Which means I'm starting to help put in mummie's cOokie baking business!

Oh! Mkting lecturer made us a cute nd HEART WARMING video(:
It's sO sweet of him can! For th first (maybe second, previously was abt th debate!) time, I felt that he's not that bad afterall.
Thought of sharing what he did for us, it does take up sOme time okaes(:
Anyway, I made this for Ctb` nd Sugarush toO! You gurls better appreciate it kaes! :D
Click here tO see what our lecturer did fOr us! It's seperated intO few different ones, this's th one with me. LOLxD
Make this lil something for your friends this festive season(:
I'm sure they'll lOve it!

I've been having a weak tummy for th past few days:(
I've been visiting th toilet VERY frequently. PLUS th weather's been pretty cold lately, I'm getting more nd more ill. :(

Bruddar's gone to Penang, representing WWSS for hOckey competitiOn.
I'm missing him. Aww. It's weird not to have him at hOme:(
Did I mention? He's such a sweet lil brOther. He left in th morning at 6am that day. sO when he went out, he msged me saying that he's left for penang nd byebye. So I sprang up frOm my bed to realise that my whOle family's gOne off WITHOUT telling me. Yalah yalah, it's 6 in th morning, but I thought they'd tell me ma.
Nd when I ask my bruddar why didn't he wake me up, guess what he say?
You're having lessons later, don't wanna wake you up.
SEE?! MY BRUDDAR CAN BE SWEET TO ME TOO!!! aww~

Hopefully Ctb can have th steamboat successfully next week(:
*sighs There's no initiative.

ps/ I've been addicted to this game since this afternOon. I happened tO stumbled upon nd is ADDICTED to it! Try playing it HERE!

I could be you confiante
Or just one of your girlfriends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top