0

loyalty

if yo want t know about true loyalty,
watch Hachiko.
if you want t know about man's best friend,
watch Hachiko.
if you want t cry buckets in theatre,
watch Hachiko.

Even before I entered th theatre, I alr predicted that I'd cry buckets. Cos th trailer was alr v touching. Turn out, it wasn't just a melancholic movie, it was infused with humorous conversations as well!
Can't really pin point which, but I remembered laughing a lil here nd there at th first part of th show. Nd of course by th second half, th theatre was almost dead silent except for th film that's rolling cos everyone's focused nd glued t th wide screen.


I could understand how Hachi felt when he waited at th station for so long but th person he's waiting for would never come back agn..
That's th part which made me teared th most! It's like he had a premonition or what, he knew that that day after Parker leaves th station, he'd not come back anymore. That's why he refused t leave th house that morning. (He always sends Parker t th station for work)
Freakking sad.
Think I shan't divulge anymore spoiler. LOL.

Okay anw. Tday was one of th most decent shopping trip these few weeks!
Bought enough clothes for CNY but still gnna cont shopping on tuesday w Baby! Cos he didn't managed t get anything. =x
Oh, nd he damn clever. Cos he lost GlowHockey (iphone game) t me nd was forfeit was a bag. I eyed a 50bucks bag nd he was so clever that he paid for one of my dress instead of th bag. Okay la, I know I got many bags alr nd you don't want me t buy.
But which gurl'd ever say "ive got enough bags, shoes nd clothes."?! Practically none right?!?!
Totally agree w Rubi's slogan: Shoes make me happy. Im superficial. Whatever!
True ttm! Anw I was so tempted t get another pair of shoe la. But considering th fact that I've alr bought 3 pairs weeks ago, I shall be less bimbo-tic nd stop buying shoes.
Anw, am madly in love w my zebraaa dress. Though abit sheer, but mad comfortable!! Folks said it's like pyjamas. Saddened. But mad comfortable, so I chose t ignore their negative comments. HA!

Okay, abrupt ending cos I just remembered a had a draft in my dashboard. Sian, have finish that post, start writing a new one agn. Okay, tmrw'll lug heavy lappy t school. Cont th draft tmrw.
Oyasumi mina! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top