0

WOOHOO!!

Him: 佳燕~
Me: 老大~
Him: 佳燕~
Me: 老大~ 老大!!!
Him & Me: 哈哈哈!


Heh heh heh! It's fine if you don't understand what was that abOve!
But I can tell you,

I WAS BLOODY EXCITED WHEN I SAW 光头老大
YESTERDAY AT TH FAIR!!!


Cos last year he said he won't be cOming back. Hurhs. Made me cry like mad frOm hOtel all th way tO th airpOrt. Heh heh. But at least my tears didn't gO to waste; HE CAME BACK THIS YEAR!! :D *super huge grins

Anw. Yeah, I went tO vivo yesterday tO visit those shifus. It was GREAT to see them again(:
Had a pretty gOod catch up with most of them! My shifu is cOming over this cOming tues/wed. I wan thinking of gOing to th airpOrt tO fetch him(: But i don't know his flight time. Maybe I'll check with warren again(:

Boohoo! Tommorrow is role play. Kinda nervous cos there will be a camera videoing us. *pouts
But at least we dOn't hafta wake up super early tml morning anymore (like during th orientation!)

I'm tempted to work at th GT Fair can! Th people this time (those i've interacted with) seems to be pretty friendly. But someone commented that I resemble Emily. o.O
IDK why, but they say cos I'm bubbly like what th shifus told them? Ah~
I don't know~

Oh! My deejay top (with th earphone picture) is cOming sOon! Like after eons! Sorry bOwie, for th SUPER LONG delay. Procrastinator. *sticks tongue out
Talking about online shopping, I'm kinda considering purple/brown/grey cOntacts. But cousin nd mumu say I'd lOok weird in purple. Heh. Maybe grey; which is VERY popular now!

Smth to say; I realise if I post an entry at Ctb's blog nd my blog on th same day, th contents are about th same? Haha. But no choice, Ctb` members doesnt seem to read my blog! =p
So must write similar contents at both side. But it'll be more elaborate on mine of cOurse(:

Alrites. Gotta stop. My hands are screaming fOr a rest. Cos they've been at wOrk since 10am! Omg, almost 12hours? Eeeeks!

ps/
Photobucket
In case you didn't realise it on th left hand side cOlumn.
Do you like my new hair? (:

pps/ i'm loving this sOng: tatto by jordin sparks. Thanks syaz fOr th great intrO(: i've been playing it many times on my mp4:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top