0

Boohoos!


Alright. Not exactly like this la. But ALMOST!! On th first day of school, help out for th Jan intake; had to wear fornally which meant high heels! Walked around th whole school th WHOLE DAY in HIGH HEELS throughout!!
Let me think. What do you call those little little blisters, ALL LUMPED TOGETHER AS ONE BIG ONE??!! And it's on both legs, mind you!
I was in so much pain that I lied on my stomach to sleep last night! So that I won't hurt my feet. I'm seriously thinking of not going school tommorrow. Esp when I have to walk around so much still.

Anw. Shall not bore peepos reading about my bad experience with girl's best friend (other than diamonds!)
Accompanied mumu to Queenstown in th afternoon, I practically limped all th way there!
Cos of my

PITIFUL LITTLE FEET.

It was a wasted trip anyway. But we had chicken chop at a AH Garden Cafe. It's nice! Nd healthy; they said so. Lol.

I'm done here. Having great FLU now! I'm feeling freaky tired; have been waking up super early for th past few days! Boohoos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top