0

old stranger?

Life's been exciting for me these days! So many things happening all together! *tired

Marketing test wasn't very challenging, minus away th briefly decribe part.
WebPublishing test was a KILLER!
I seriously think I'm going to FLUNK it. Know what, I spent th first 44minutes just trying tO open th stupid floppy disk can! In th end I even had to change classroom=x Suddenly I prefer KC so much more than his friend. Nd I totally forgot how to do radio buttons nd frames lor! Gonna fail for sure. Fof th first time, I'm feeling so unsure of my end results. I knew I could do it, just that.. 天时地理人不合! Boohoos!

But smthg to make me happier; my contacts are here!! thanks to xuanxuan(:
She offered to help me buy when I told her I'm gg down to bangkit just to get it. Nd she volunteered to get it for me=D
HOW SWEET right?! lovelove(:

FINALLY i bought my CNY clothes(:
Shopped th whle afternoon away ytd at Bugis. Contented with what I bought=D
But I'm going back for more! To get th black bag that I didn't managed to get ytd, nd also to get skinnies(: Nd nd, to buy another shirt! Nd lastly also to buy my pumps(:

Oh yes!
I SAW A GURL WHO LOOKED LIKE ISABELLA LEONG!!
Then I said, "do you think she's gay?" Wahah! But omg, she bloody look like Bella luhs! So in love! LOL! mumu said I'm 花痴! =p
I also bumped into Karen(: She nd her friend. Oh! I ALSO BUMPED INTO MY 外遇((: Waha! =p

CA's leaving us, so we decided to buy a small gift as a token of appreciation apart from what our class's getting for her(:
Mygod. Had a hard time choosing th gift! So finally decided to settle on woman's favourite- chocolate(:
Nd I bumped into my primayschool bestfriends! Though there was a moment of akwardness larh. Cos we haven't met for some time!

Alrites, rushing off. Daddie's gonna use th lappy.

NITES, everyone(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top