0

SUICIDAL


I've never ever once lOoked at myself and felt proud. NEVER. Not when I know I did badly. Not when I know I screwed EVERYTHING up with my own hands. I thought your were supportive.
I know comparisions are unavoidable.
BUT I JUST DON'T LIKE IT.
I may look down on myself once in a while but you can't! You just can't.
*************************************************

Th day started out fine for me. Take note; started. And it ended in a pretty sucky manner. In fact, my evening is TOTALLY ruined. By just one sentence.
Damnit!
Os's results were released in th afternOon. Didn't feel too big a thing, I'm not taking it afterall. But definitely am reminded of last year at th GT fair, crying with everyon comforting me. SHIT.
2007 WAS FULL OF SHIT, DEFINITELY.
Don't doubt that AT ALL. Cos I had a pretty shittay year too.
If Singapore is like UnitedStates or America where we can own a GUN, I'd have shot myself DEAD many many times by now.
SUICIDAL
By th way. Between purple, brown nd grey, which colour do you people think suits me? Oh, it's for contact lens(:
I though purple would be nice, I like purple anyway. But do you think it'll be weird?
Omg. I feel like I'm blabbering nOnsense.
Shit.
*can i leave this planet for a moment?!
I've been having a POOR appetite lately. Only a meal a day nd yet I don't feel hungry at all. Maybe it's got smthg to do with my mOod too.
I'm truely feeling shitty now.
fcuk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top