0

ROAR!!!

You know what?
Marketing is driving me CRAZY.
I can't draft an executive summary for nuts!
I can't concentate luhs!
But today's Marketing test was rather easy (pretty much a comfort!) though th previous paper was MUCH easier! Boohoos!

Nd guess what, I'm having another test this wednesday. WebPublishing. Dreamweaver. What th shyte larh! Can't wait for newyear's break!

Oh yes! New year! Speaking of that, I'VE NOT BOUGHT MY CNY CLOTHES YET! *fug
Omg. I so dowan to stay back tml for marketing project please. But no choice, th date due's nearing!

Ohmyfcukinggod!
Hell! I just remembered my contacts! I'm not getting my hands on them at all! OH SHIT!

SO MANY THINGS SO LITTLE TIME ND MONEY!!

Alrites. I wanna sleep. Maybe I can complete everything in my dream. Ha! I wish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top