0

POOR LITTLE FEETS!!


Just for laugh!

ps. it's actually mumu nd my prOject for our BusinessComm.
I thought it was pretty FUNNEH show I decided to share. Waha!

Oh! Rmb some time ago I said that I did S Pop for my BusinessComm's presentation? Argh. I total regret can! These few days when I'm watching tv, I'd see th S Pop advertisement. Nd you know what, it's all about Eric Moo aka 巫启贤 lor.
It's more like his CONCERT man! Walao. Utterly disappointed ithem. =/

Anw. I did not go to schol today. Know why? Because of this¯

SEE THIS?!

It's bleeding lor. But because of th flash, you can't see th radiant rich RED bloody colour. Utter pain. Making me walk on my foot. ie, th front part of my leg. Can you even imagine how bloooody pain that is. ROAR!!

*sighs
There's school tommorrow. I'm freakkingly lOoking forward to th next hOliday- in 10weeks' time. I can't wait!

If a lil akwardness now would bring us a long way, I'm willing to bear with it
now.


ps. I'm craving so Nutella ice cream now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top