0

Really,

Some of you might be thinking, I said I'd be on a short hiatus. Then why am I here again? Cos today's baking session ended early. So I'm here to upload all th photos we toOk today(:


Photobucket
I wanna watch this show; KundFuBasketball I guess?
Waha! Wait till qh sees this=p
Oh btw, happy birthday jay chou. ps/you're getting older=S

Today's bOwling session was fun! (:
Photobucket
Our grOup photo(:

Take a lOok at my crazy mates;
Photobucket
Ever seen someone bOwl with a helmet on?

Photobucket
That's Germain (with Ricky's helmet), by th way.

Photobucket
3Musketeers Gays.

Photobucket
Decided tO put 2 photos together. So Yingying's nostrils won't be so obvious!


Click on it to see a bigger version! GAY PARTNERS (Dickson & Eric) nd Peixuan(:

Photobucket
Foursome=D

So we went tO vivO for mOvie after th bOwling session. Watched I Am Legend (yes yes. i know it's been up fOr a long time!) nd guess what. All four of us are first time watching a mOvie in vivO. Haha. Mt tOrtise. Nd somehow we were so fascinated by th inside of th cinema. LOL! Syaz even said we were like tOurists! *sticks tongue out

Went tO City Hall after that. Craving fOr Chippy. So th 3 of us went dOwn while px went over tO ClarkQuay fOr Tiffany.
Went up tO find sweeties for a while nd went off. Happened tO see th official opening of th GT Fair CityHall.
Oh yes! I bought smthg that I really like;
Photobucket
Isn't it so just prettay! Lalala. I like Superman(:
By th way, it's a RING.

Then we saw this
Photobucket

Nd we photographed this
Photobucket
WAHAHA! Pardon my stupid face though. I was talking tO Syaz when th -.- camera wOman took th photo. o.O

Today's been a tired day. Drained physically. Need my bed badly. My current life is SCHOOL, HOME FOR COOKIE BAKING, SLEEP. Nd th routine will NOT stop until after CNY. I'm feeling kinda fed up.

For you, I've sacrificed my nails.
For you, I've sacrificed my weekends.
For you, I've sacrificed my sleeping time.
For you, I've sacrificed my time for friends.
For you, are my MUM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top