0

OLA!!

AT 6:37pm. Sitting on a sofa after eating a tiny portion of champgane cake with my nails half done, staring at this blank screen for 11mintues not knowing what to write.
I don't like the feeling. This is what happens when I miss writing for a few consecutive days. Lose th momentum totally.

It's been a long time since I can take my time to shop, no matter for what. Including daily necessities. I have to rush to wherever I can get my stuff fastest, grab them and move along.
But today, I managed to shop a little shop with syazana at imm(:
Haha. I know, there's nothing to shop at imm. But look at me now. I simply don't have th America time to travel all th way to town just for cuppa coffee:( Sad, yes. I know. Maybe, I'd be fre after this coming weekend?
God bless.

Today's make up session + lesson was great. At least for me. I learnt quite a few tips from them.
Anyway, it was from Za(: One of my favourite cosmetics brand! Oh. And I bought a very nice colour de nail pOlish. Violet. Braaaavooo~

Nd seriously, I think I can start working next week? Oh lala! Warren's going to FIRE people soon!!

ps/ I haven't bought my CNY clothes yet. wth=/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top