0

I'M BACK!!

Photobucket
HELLOS peepos!

I'm back from th Ctb` chalet(:

Bloody loads of picture; here goes(:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Darl nd I doing th kebab
Photobucket
It's SO candid can! She look so funneh!
Photobucket
Nelson nd I, cooking th vegetarian beehoon; in th end Eileen nd Baba didn't come. Cos of miscommunication nd they mixed up th day! Boohoos!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chicken wings!! :D
Photobucket
Beehoon! Nd nelsOn:)
Photobucket
She's trying to show tht she did do something. Take a closer look, she's taking th picture herself! Hahs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Preparing sausages;hotdogs;crabmest! Yummy!
Photobucket
Starting th fire. This time round, th fire was started surprisingly FAST!
Photobucket
Guess what are they doing?
Photobucket
Washing hands, cos Nelson used his bare hands to handle th charcoal~
Photobucket
FIRE!! FIRE!! Lol.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ooohhh~ Cooking through th night.
We started cooking preparing around 6 nd all th way tO 9(:
It was so much fun; even though Weihou spread th butter like nobody's business nd Chinyee spreading th HONEY ON CRABMEAT like don't need money! Haha!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Enjoying our fruits of labour(:
Though they're kinda cold but tasted great!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lazy people who start lying down after eating!

So that was th end of first day, we end it while playing Bluff nd Uno. Much fun! Our hands were all red after th game, but we enjoyed(:

Nd th next day they woke up at (latest)12noon! I woke up at 830 nd was on my own for 2solid hours cos EVERYONE WAS ASLEEP!
Had lunch nd went to arcade. Believe it or not, Chinyee nd I challenged Silent Hills together nd I must say we're great partners! We did go a far way man! (:

Photobucket
Mary darl nd ME(:
Photobucket
MushrOom darl nd ME(:
Photobucket
Laoda/mumu nd ME(:

Anw. We went for cycling after arcade.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
At th beach(:

Oh! Sidetrack, see what MUSHROOM wrote on my plate:
Photobucket
ROAR! But I think Nelson's PUNDEK nd Weihou's NEI HOU is funnier! Stupid jokes that never fail to make us LAUGH!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
UNGLAM but she's my love.

Photobucket
We call this tourist's attraction kinda photo taking! Haha!

Nd this,
Photobucket
is so NICE.

Alrites, i guess that's all?
After today I'll be back to baking cookies bla bla bla:S
Just reminded, school is starting soon. Boo! Skip this section; I don't wanna think about school reopening man!

Anw. It's 2008 man!*though it's a bit late
Hope everyone had a fun time counting down nd had a great time!

I'll update again tml. 've got so much to say!

With lOve,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top