0

random luh.

Am currently feeling disturbed t th MAX yo.
First thing, I still can't get over what I did at th train station 2 days ago..
Like, I've been talking about it for at least th last 2 entries? Yea, I can't get over it.
Another is something which practically doesn't concern me. But I just *&^%$#@! dislike it.
But well, it doesn't even concern me. So just let it be. =S


On a less disturbed note, Baby is back from chalet!
With a Stitch that I planned t catch for him when I get my pocket money,
which apparently his friends had 捷足先登-ed me.

That explains why I'm a little peeved, Baby. But anw, yea.


Outing with a gurl nd th boys tmrw is cancelled. Not very sure why, but yea. So Baby nd I can spend some time together alone(:(:
I wanna go so many places. Marina Barrage, Hort Park, ECP, Sentosa, Marche blablabla.


Oh yea. Ants invaded th lil cake Baby bought for me. Wtf.
I hate those teeny weeny lil creatures who always eat my food, drink my drinks before I do. Kns.
They're practically everywhere, even inside water flask you know! Walao.
Th thought of them makes me itch everywhere now.
Okay. I'm going t feast on my lil cake nd Chrysanthemum tea from Baby now.
Finally, I'm experiencing fcuking rib cage pain. Nd I have no idea why. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top