0

fug_blogger!

I just finished watching 2 movies nd IE suddenly died on my 3rd one. Anw, I'm glad that I didn't go t th theatres t watch Management (it kinda suck) nd that IE died half way so I wouldn't have t feel guilty for watching a show half way. idk, I do feel that way sometime. LOL.


Blogger's a real bitch lately that I can't even blog properly with or without pictures.
So anw. Baby nd I went t TB (like always) for G Force, which was kinda not bad actually. Nd had dinner at a new restaurant called Eighteen Chefs. But Bitchy Blogger doesnt let me upload pictures. Totally like th apple potato salad. =D


As I was saying, IE died half way on my movie nd now my time is so 不三不四 nd imma nua until 1830 before I go out.
Okay, damn random post with th initial thought of showing th apple potato salad nd my favourite new snack. Oh well.
Fug Blogger.


Off t play games. Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top