0

simple, yet lovely(:

Screwed up my date by being late.
Luckily we made it in time for th surprise movie(:
red rose nd baby's breath; love!

love th flowers, love my boyfriend♥


sometimes when i turn nd see you by my side,
i can't believe that i have you as my boyfriend.
you always bring th corner of my mouth up(:


i often think that i "show my affection for boyf too much here".
but when i read this blogger's blog raving about
how sad she was for losing her boyfriend nd
how desperate she was t get him back,
it somehow struck me that it doesnt matter if others find it annoying or what.
cos t me, i just wanna jot down every single little thing that happened between us.
our everyday lives.
it doesn't matter if almost every entries has got our face.
cos erickhoo is
my hope, my future, my subete♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top