0

MADNESS!

Met up with th gurls plus Meera yesterday at Bugis since I had t run an errand for Baby.
OMG, all th LJS fried food are making my throat worse. Nd I'm feeling kinda feverish!

Never fail t take pictures inside Iluma's washroom.
Just realised, they pariah me again, all wore jeans. *&^%$@



Somehow aku like this picture alot. Look so nice la! (:

th hOney(s)!


So we practically did nothing, had lunch nd roamed around Bugis until evening where they went home nd I went t Cityhall.
Nd guess what, I walked t CityHall from Bugis nd sat inside JCo for an hour odd drinking coffee while reading Mercy on my own for nearly 2hours while waiting for Baby t end work.
Okay la. Walk t CityHall from Bugis is nothing t be proud of actually. But being on my own for 2 odd hours in town is defnitely something t be proud of okays! Considering th way I am. Was contemplating on going home, luckily I had Mercy with me(:


Nd Baby was being so nice, he came back home with me despite being so tired from work. He could have gone home especially when his house is only a 1ominutes ride away from Cityhall. But he came back with me, nd had t wake up early in th morning t reach there by 10am; almost 3 times th journey time from his house.
Just lemme rave about my boyfriend for awhile now!



Can practically stick my hand down my throat nd digggggg it. I need 川贝杏仁茶! However odd th name may sound, it does wonders t my throat. It actually tastes like pear tea t me. LOL. Okay. Anw, I'm sounding more nd more manly now. Nd feverish. Nd I don't like it.


Folks are thinking of bringing me (nd bro) t out for a lil dinner on Sunday for my bday. At this rate, I don't think I can eat anything spicy or sweet lor. Walao. Can die without spicy food leh.
Any special throat healing power?


TIME TO CHANGE BLOGSKIN. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top