0

fd4;3d.

And so. After i've mustered up enough (or so i thought was enough) courage, I went for FD4 in 3D with Baby at Vivo 2 days ago(:

OMG. First 3d movie ever, nd I think it'd probably be my last. Was so tiring on both my eyes nd head throughout th whole 1:30hours. Cos th specs kept dropping. Nd yea. My hands were damn tired too. Cos I was practically covering my eyes with them throughout th show.
Th moment we walked into the theatre, we were blinded by our neighbour seats where they started snapping away excitedly with th 3D glasses on. Nd so we followed suit. Lol!


Love this picture. Check out my footwear!
Okay. Maybe not that clear. Will take a nice picture later, simply love it.
Makes me feel taller around Baby xD


Nd yea. Baby, me, Mary, Chinyee nd Nelson went t Funan for IT Fair interview yesterday nd we spent 3 1/2 hours in there WITH THE FIRST HOUR DOING NOTHING BUT WAIT. -____-




Nd I accompanied Chinyee for an interview tday nd left t meet Baby before he goes to his class chalet.



I'm sorry for being such a dependent gurlfriend.
For always making you worry about me.
iloveyou alot, too♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top