0

I worry - about nothing right now.
I'd kill for - nothing right now either =x
I'd take a bullet for - Baby, mum&dad.
I'm determined to - do well for my diploma.
I'm jealous of - 吃不胖的人!
My hero is - my dad(:
My obsession - Spot th Difference on FB currently!
My weakness - um. too many.
My secret aspiration is to - start my own business.
I like - eating, singing, sleeping, shopping.
I hope - t eat nd not grow fat.
I admit - im kinda a lazeeeee gurl
I can't help - falling in love with you!
I am - what you're not.
I am not - a spoilt brat.
I care - for those who care for me(:
I describe myself as - a typical Libran, a dependent person.
I don't listen to - metal.
I dream - of being a model. LOL!
I enjoy - swimming, being in th water.
I feel - sleepy.
Music is - what i use t express my feelings.
My heart belongs to - Baby♥
No one realizes - I've grown fatter these days. ha!
It's hard to believe - (still), that i did what i did at th train station that day!
I realized that - im actually enjoying my holidays doing nthg but spending time with Baby(:
Nothing matters if - i have you right here with me.
It's hard to tell - who is sincere nd who is not.
It kills me that - you actually spent a night at her place, lying t me.
One thing I know is - iloveyou(:
I would never - ever ever two-time.
I can't stand - cheaters in r/s.
I'm sick of - standing in arcades watching ppl play SF. XD
I'm afraid of - of gaining weight. ROFL!
I tried - t cut down on my food intake.
I can't - seem t sleep, even though im tired.
I can't wait until - this sunday, actually.
I miss - th time i had with my friends. (we'll hafta meet up soon!)
My friends - are precious nd people i hold dear.
I don't want - t miss a chance t spend time with you.
I have to - sleep soon.
It seems like - I AM GOING T FOOD FAIR WITH MUMMY TMRW! =D
I dread - havin' t wake up early.
The best food - (or rather, current craving) butter chicken.
Paradise, to me, is - me&you nd no one else.
The biggest turn off is - loud barbaric people who speaks at th top of their voice in public transport.
The biggest turn on is - sexay body.
I could spend all day - watching Baby l4d-ing.
My biggest pet peeve is - people stepping on my shoe nd ONE WORD REPLY.
I eat a lot of - potatoes.
I will never forget - 130808(:
My inspriration is - um..
I am excited about - tmrw? nd sunday.
My favorite song right now is - 独家快乐 by Genie Zuo.
My best friend is - someone who utds me in nd out.
I cannot live without - plain water, food, love.
My favorite drink is - ice coffee, lemon tea.
What makes me grateful is - that i have everything i own.
I last laughed - in th theatre watching Dance Flick.
I smiled when - i saw you smiling sheepishly back at me. (:
I should warn you - that i bite.
The person that I love the most is - erickhoo.
I feel most comfortable when I am with - Baby.
What makes me laugh - almost anything funny.?
My favorite restaurant is - pizzahut.
My favorite kind of movie is - romance.
The sexiest celebrity is definitely - katherine moening.
I'll never get over - go back t #29.
I feel fat after - th kaya toast just now.
This is attractive in the opposite sex - eyes.
I'm glad that - i have you with me.



Come back tmrw for an entry. About th tagg along yesterday with Sam, Vic nd George(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top