0

GRADo9!


Definitely miss those days still.

Thank god I made really great friends during my stay there.
*pokes Syaz, Xuan nd Starfish*
Rmb our promise uh, at least once every 2weeks! (:



th 3 mustketeers; w/o Kenneth.
All looking so smart=D


META6(:





i won't xchange anything for th time we spent together, all of us.
you guys are people i hold dear t.




Started t get a lil emotional when th school song was playing (wth?!) nd was reminded of th times WE spent together. Hanging out, talking crap, passing time, doing projects..



Somehow this picture just looks funny t me. LOL!



EVM, POM, ETP, no matter what. We rocked it! xD
CODE 1913 rock my socks!






A funny interlude;

They couldn't find JingHao's namecard nd wrote one for him ON TH SPOT.
Poor Dicky xD
So META went t Vivo after th ceromony nd had LJS (used t be oru all time favourite at IMM!)
Nd we parted after that. Syaz, Starfish nd I went t watch A&D!
So apt right? XD
Pardon his lousy camera skills.

Starfish!

I miss "Oh Syaz!"
nd she miss my grumbling nd complains. LOL!
She's my SPECIAL ONE!
Although she ignored me after not seeing each other for so long for Siwon at Pastamania that day! Ahahas.

Anw, OMG. You know what, projects are PILING UP ALRDY!
Poly makes me miss my friends. I'd do my best nd initiate meet up with everyone as often as I can. Poly makes me look forward t weekends. I haven't been anticipating weekends for a long time. Poly makes me does that. xD

I watched 4 movies in 1week.
Da Vinci is better than A&D. Last Stand is better than Wolverine.
World Trade Center is better than 252. Star Trek is nice.
Nonetheless, I did not regret watching any of it(:

I'm so glad it Saturday tomorrow. But you know.. Hmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top