0

feels like coming home,


You lift my feet off the ground, spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

crazier; taylor swift

i think i can understand why gurls'd cry.
PMS. but this time round, i didn't get crazy nd have angry fits. i didn't throw tantrums.
but instead, i cried. i cried cos imyssm (LOL, Starfish! we both got it right th first guess).


school's been a dragggg. i slept from 8pm (early uh!) till 11:30am. but i still feel tired nd sleepy.
practically tired every single day. yayness, its e-learning next week. but i still hafta go back t school on thursday nd friday for projects. how cool is that. Lol.



i'm gonna abandon school work for 3 days. wanna spend my weekends relaxing for now. will touch that pile of work on monday. i have th sunday t myself.
i wanna sleep real late nd wake up real late like there's nothing in this world i hafta worry about! apparently that's NOT th case!.
im gonna watch 我猜 until 1am later.


Okay. Super random but i wanna say

"To me, it feels like coming home."
Bette Porter; the l word.


Omg. I so wanna re watch TLW la! But th funny thing is, I miss Bette more than Shane?!?! LOL. I miss her smile when she say that sentence t Tina. Okay. tlw craze is coming back? I'm gonna youtube for tlw now.


Hello, new friend(:



4more hours t go. =(
我等着你回来。
我等着你回来。

Lol. Sing that song in your mind!
gambatte!
xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top