0

我,可以再笨一点。真的可以。

Fuck all those nights
I moaned real loud
Fuck it, I faked it, aren't you
proud
Fuck all those nights
you thought you broke my back
Well guess
what yo, your sex was wack


Am so glad I got t meet up with my loves yesterday! Haven't seen them in abit.
nd now it's left with us, 3.


aku cinta. (why she also aku?! *inside joke*)


Super happy, cos I bought a bag! Nd it's no ordinary bag uh, IT'S A STRAW BAG! Aku favourite!
Nd my polymates said it's pretty. Ahaha, I think so too! Nd it's cheap, what a steal! But I'm still thinking of th Accessorize bag uh. xD
Damn, I think it's so freakking worth it t invest on bags pleeeease~! Now I have like 5 school bags. Lol. Okay, now I have t buy more clothes. =D


Anyway, I can't wait for th GradCeremony tomorrow larrrr! META outing after that? I wonder. Can see sunnychow. Funny, but kinda miss him. Lol.



我,可以再笨一点。真的可以。
I should've known.



Xmen later. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top